Screen recording is a useful software that vloggers, content creators, instructors, and businesses are looking for. These types of software are much in demand and individuals and businesses are looking for such tools that can offer several features that you can look in a screen recording tool.
UkeySoft is one of the best platforms that can do this with ease. I am reviewing this tool in this post and will let you know how you can do this.
Features of UkeySoft Screen Recorder for Mac and Windows
UkeySoft Screen Recorder comes up with several features that you ideally look into a screen recorder software. It is a useful screen recording software to capture any activity in any size on Windows 10/8.2.8/7/XP system.
This tool is available for free and premium subscriptions that I will discuss below. Let’s look into the feature one by one.
- Customized Sizes: You can record a full computer screen or customized screen size as per your need.
- Zoom In, Zoom Out while recording: 4x zoom cursor area by double-clicking and using short key during live screen recording.
- Drawing Panel: With this, you can add text, arrow, airbrush, shapes and other elements to make the user understand clearly.
- Hot Keys, Cursor, and Click Effect: With this feature, you can set or use default hotkeys to apply effects. Like you can use keys to start, pause, stop, screenshot, and elements with these hotkeys.
- Schedule Recording: This great feature will let you schedule screen recording and ending time so that you need not wait. This means you can automate this tool with this feature.
- Video Editor: You can edit recorded videos as per your need. Editing features include Merge, Trim, Blur, and customize to your exact needs.
How to download UkeySoft Screen Recorder with Free Account?
With the help of this tool, you can record screen on Windows 10. Let’s see how you can do this.
Step 1: Download and Install this tool from the official website. One installation is done you can see an interface like this once you opened it.
Step 2: Customize and Settings. You can choose options to record sound from either build-in audio system or microphone, or both, or none. If you only want to record online videos, you have to choose the “Computer Sound” option.
You can also set video output format (MP4, AVI, WMV, and FLV), cursor, watermark, and set hotkey with more settings which are optional.
Along with this, you can do some additional settings.
Step 3: Customize the Recording Area. Now to begin with screen recording you can choose format by dragging size or inputting desired value.
If you want to record “Webcam Video” click “[email protected] VGA UVC WebCame” option.
Step 4: Click “REC” to Start Recording. Now you are all set to start screen recording. Once you click “Record” software will start recording.
Step 5: You are now done with recording and if you want to edit the recorded video you can do this with Video Toolbox.
- 1-Year Subscription: You can use this software for one year for one system at the Price of $49.95.
- Personal License: Use it for a lifetime for one system and future upgrades at the price of $59.95.
- Family License: This plan is for 3 systems with lifetime access and upgrades at the price of $99.95.
When I used this tool to record a project, I found this tool much better than other available tools.
This tool also comes up with 30-day money-back guarantee so that you make a purchase and get a full refund in case you don’t like this product. This is 100% secure and support is available 24/7.