AOMEI Backupper, developed by AOMEI Technology (a software company based in China) seems like ordinary backup software at first view. But after 15 days of using and reviewing, I found this as one of the best backup software of 2018.
It covers basic to advanced features that free backup software actually a must-have. From Backup, sync to restore and clone your Windows system, crucial data, and necessary applications with this simplest backup service provider.
AOMEI Backupper Review
- Backup: Perform System Backup, File Backup, File Sync, Disk Backup, and Partition Backup
- Clone: Help in performing System Clone, Disk Clone, Partition Clone
- Utilities: Merge Images, Create Bootable Media, PXE Boot Tool, etc.
- Support: Incremental Backup, Differential Backup, Schedule (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Event-trigger, Real-time Sync), Dissimilar Hardware Restore, etc.
AOMEI Backupper is available in 3 editions and covers all the purpose.
- Pro-Edition: Available for Windows for Personal and Business Use at the price of $ 49.95. Also available in 30 days free trial.
- Server Edition: Best for managing server backup to prevent downtime and ensure business continuity @ $ 199.
- Technician Edition: Available for Enterprise and MSP where Backupper can install with multiple computers within one company, even at multiple locations.
- Standard version: Available at free of cost for basic use only. Sufficient for normal PC. Best from other free versions that are available.
When I installed backupper and opened it for the first time, I found the design or layout seems friendly for beginners. New to backupper will get to know what all they need to do by going through the options only.
Performance wise, speed for backup and restore is mush faster as comapred and CPU usage is also less. So, it will not lead to slow down of performance when backup is going on.
One issue I found is associated with installation time, which is for one time only. So, you can ignore this.
Another includes some minor issues:
- Shrinking of Backupper window when windows size increased.
- Some areas are little confusing and you may get stuked in between.
- No full screen view option.
If you are planing and searching for backup software, then I recommend you to go for this. This free version itself is sufficient for personal use. There is no need to go for the pro version unless you moved from personal use.